- 2016-12-06 Photos taken at the conference are now available. Link1 Link2
- 2016-11-24 Keynote speech slides: Dr. Douglas O'Shaughnessy, Dr. Saif M. Mohammad , and Prof. Hsin-Hsi Chen
- 2016-11-18 IALP 2016 is working with IEEE SPS SigPort(http://www.sigport.org/), to make conference presentations and posters available to all attendees. SigPort grants free access to IALP authors to upload presentation slides and posters (in PDF format). This is a new initiative, aiming at providing easier access to conference presentation slides and promoting visibility of authors’ work. The authors are encouraged to upload slides and posters before (or right after) the conference. To understand SigPort and use it, please refer to the file “author information – IALP 2016.ppt”.
- 2016-10-27 The Conference Program is announced
- 2016-10-26 The recommended size for posters is B1 Portrait (70.7 cm width x 100 cm length).
- 2016-09-22 Please visit http://chinese.csie.ncku.edu.tw/IALP2016/copyright.html to submit your copyright transfer form.
- 2016-09-06 Click here for final paper submission instruction
- The submission deadline has been extended to 31 July, 2016 (23:59 GMT+08:00)
- 2016-05-05 A shared task "Dimensional Sentiment Analysis for Chinese Words" is announced
- 2016-04-26 Paper Submission system is ready now: https://www.softconf.com/g/ialp2016/
- 2016-03-27 Keynote speakers are announced
- 2015-12-10 IALP 2016 website is set up
- Paper submission deadline:
July 20 July 31, 2016 (23:59 GMT+08:00)
- Notification of acceptance:
August 20, 2016 August 28, 2016
- Camera-ready deadline: September 30, 2016
- Early registration deadline: October 10, 2016
- Regular registration deadline: November 6, 2016
- Conference: November 21 - 23, 2016
Welcome to IALP 2016!
The 20th International Conference on Asian Language Processing (IALP 2016) will be held at the International Conference Hall, Kuang-Fu Campus, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan, November 21-23, 2016.
IALP is a series of conferences with unique focus on Asian Language Processing. The conference aims to advance the science and technology of all the aspects of Asian Language Processing by providing a forum for researchers in the different fields of language study all over the world to meet.
The first meeting of the series was held in Singapore in 1986 and was called the "International Conference on Chinese Computing (ICCC)" then. Over the years, IALP has developed into the flagship conference of Chinese and Oriental Languages Information Processing Society (COLIPS) and one of important annual events on nature language processing in Asia. IALP is held in Asian cities annually. Following are a list of past IALP conferences:
- IALP 2008: Chiang Mai, Thailand
- IALP 2009: Singapore
- IALP 2010: Harbin, China
- IALP 2011: Penang, Malaysia
- IALP 2012: Hanoi, Vietnam
- IALP 2013: Urumqi, China
- IALP 2014: Kuching, Malaysia
- IALP 2015: Suzhou, China
The proceedings of past IALP conferences were published by IEEE, and were included in the IEEE Xplore digital library. The proceedings were also indexed by Ei Compendex. This year, we shall continue to work with IEEE to publish the conference proceedings.
IALP 2016 is co-organized by:
- National Cheng Kung University
- Yuan Ze University
- IEEE Tainan Section